This kawaii, sad bunny hoodie makes a super cute addition to your wardrobe. Perfect yume kawaii tshirt. Sickness meets cute with this pastel goth design.
Yami Kawaii subculture gained popularity promoting the awareness of mental illness, a subject considered taboo to discuss in Japan. To wear clothes means to project what you're feeling. The word "yami" means "sick" or "ill" and is also associated with "hospital" or "pain".
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Double-lined hood
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocketCustomer service and satisfaction is my number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.
Come check out my store to see more products: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AtomicBullfrog?ref=seller-platform-mcnav
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Please let me know if there's any defects or problems with your order. Most of the time, these things can be replaced or exchanged and I'm happy to do so.