Note: This listing is for ONE adult t-shirt. :)
If you're tired of endless lockdowns while other states have opened up, the rising cost of living, high taxes and yet issues like the homeless, horrific traffic that seems to get worse every year, then this t-shirt is for you. I've decided to take my frustrations out creatively by creating this California illustration based on vintage postcards of the past.
Fires rage in the background while smoke from encampments rise to the smoke and smog laden skies. Endless rows of homeless tents line the street. All hand painted by me using Procreate, Illustrator and Photoshop. This may be the first of many in a possible series.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping